As our Technical E-mail Marketer, you will work in the Centre of Amsterdam as part of Albelli’s European Retention marketing team. We are looking for someone who embraces marketing automation & data intelligence and can apply this in our email operation; reducing manual work and implements innovative features in our emails to increase customer engagement and conversion.
You will be part of the retention marketing team that manages the following topics: email marketing, mobile marketing, retention marketing & customer Insights. The team is responsible for the retention revenue in 7 European countries.
This is perfect opportunity for you to apply your commercial talent and interest in ecommerce to deliver optimal results. Are you ready for the challenge? Get in touch!
Join one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalised photo products.
We are albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them since 2003. We started selling photo books in the Netherlands where we are the market leader and soon expanded into other markets and broadened our portfolio to include other products such as wall art, cards and calendars.
With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere. Our head office is based in the centre of Amsterdam. Our production facility in The Hague is where we produce all photo products for the European market: The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany & France.
In this role you will be part of the retention marketing team that manages the following topics: email marketing, mobile marketing, retention marketing & customer Insights. The team is responsible for the retention revenue in 7 European countries. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify, acquire, and integrate new tools and technologies for marketing automation.
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements in our ESP (current tool Clang)
- Responsible for the technical building of event- & behavior triggered email campaigns (commercial & transactional).
- Responsible for building working flows, segments & profiles.
- Manage troubleshooting together with agency.
- Liaison with database engineer & data intelligence to ensure data connections.
- Responsible email-metrics reporting and optimizing email deliverability.
- Bachelor degree with a technical background
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation, data structures & ESP and/or marketing campaign tools.
- At least 3 years of experience with ESP implementation and automatized email building
- Experience in deliverability optimalisation.
- Strong analytical & technical skillset
At Albelli we work hard, have fun and never forget to celebrate our successes. We value innovation, creating high-quality products and delivering the best customer experience and service. We are a fast-growing company that combines an eCommerce mind-set with a tangible and emotional product. Besides our famous annual New Year’s party and summer party, we end the week with Friday afternoon drinks.
- An international team that you want to come to work for
- Agile way of working to empower team members and create an innovative and efficient organization.
- A rewarding job in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation and an environment to develop yourself
- Informal and hands-on work culture
- Room for you to do things your way, growth to improve and excel
- 2 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station with the best view on the city
Is this the job you’re looking for? Great, we love to hear from you.
You can directly apply or contact Stefan van Egmond via email@example.com if you have any additional questions or just like to know more.