Are you an analytical pricing specialist with an e-commerce background? Are you looking for an opportunity to step into a new pricing team and join our fast growing e-commerce company? Then you might be our new colleague!
Join one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalised photo products.
We are albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them since 2003. We started selling photo books in the Netherlands where we are the market leader and soon expanded into other markets and broadened our portfolio to include other products such as wall art, cards and calendars.
With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere. Our head office is based in the centre of Amsterdam. Our production facility in The Hague is where we produce all photo products for the European market: The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany & France.
Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Owning and managing the process of monitoring industry trends, price and promotion activities, gathering data, running analyses and turning them into actionable initiatives.
- Supports development and implementation of pricing and promotion strategy, working in collaboration with other departments such as product, IT, sales and finance.
- Predictive analyses, building business cases.
- Conducts price testing across price, offer, offer design, volume pricing, pricing elasticity to maximize core KPIs (acquisition conversion, customer LTV etc.)
- Conducts research on pricing models, competitors, and the photo product space. Provides insights and pricing recommendations to senior management.
- Evaluates effectiveness of pricing and promotion strategies, identifies gaps and opportunities and recommends innovative and practical solutions for optimization of pricing and promotional activities.
The successful candidate is experienced in pricing for an e-commerce company. You are willing to make a significant contribution to the long-term strategy of our company and will be comfortable in an international, high-performance, target-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree required; preferred majors: Economics, Marketing, Business, Mathematics
- 2+ years of experience with e-commerce pricing
- Knowledge of marketing activities – commercial capacity
- Knowledge of pricing guidelines and principles
- Knowledge of industry trends and tactics that are being used by competitors
- Strategic, tactical and a pragmatic thinker
- Excellent analytical skills, structured, logical thinking even when working in a fast-paced environment under tight timeframes, big datasheets do not scare you
- Excellent communication (English working proficiency is a must)
- A fun and challenging opportunity in a dynamic and international environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Informal and hands-on work culture
- Based in the center of Amsterdam
- Awesome colleagues from all corners of the globe