Do you like to grow paid search advertising campaigns across various ad-serving platforms? Does the idea of working in a motivated and entrepreneurial team excite you and are you constantly willing to learn? Then you might be the new Paid Search Specialist for ReSnap!
Join one of the fastest growing companies in The Netherlands and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products. With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
We are albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them. We started selling photo books in the Netherlands since 2003 and expanded into other markets; broadening our portfolio to include other photo products such as wall art and calendars.
Our head office is based in the center of Amsterdam and the production facility in The Hague produces all the photo products for the European market: The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, UK and Spain.
The Paid Search Specialist plays a central role in the ReSnap Online Team. You will report into the ReSnap Online Marketing Manager. The ReSnap team is an ambitious team with an entrepreneurial and can-do mentality. We are a fast-moving team with worldwide ambitions!
Together with the ReSnap Online Marketing Team, you ensure we make the most of our paid search advertising channel. You use data, customer insights and feedback to optimize, scale and grow revenue. You will be responsible for delivering all tasks related to the paid search campaigns across the US, Europe and Australia. This includes among others keyword research and optimization, improving conversion rates and profitability, bidding, landing page creation and testing and ad copy optimization.
- Support Online Marketing Manager to define the global paid search strategy
- Translate strategy to a paid search plan for key markets
- Report based on plan and targets
- Manage large paid search budget and deliver revenue targets against ROI guidelines.
- Set up, optimize and scale paid search campaigns on AdWords and Bing
- Analyze insights and leverage customer insights to realize growth
- Set up and implement process for testing
Who are you?
- Data driven, enthusiastic, creative and open minded!
- Passionate about data and customer behavior.
- Proactive and learn quickly, you can set priorities and perfectly multitask.
- Turn challenges into solutions. You always search for new roads to success.
- Can work autonomously.
- Believe in the power of paid search and know the latest paid search trends.
- And most of all: Adwords and Bing advertising have no secrets for you!
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years paid search experience
- Proven track record of similar paid search role
- Advanced knowledge of Google Adwords and Bing advertising
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and attribution models
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of a second language would be a plus
At Albelli we work hard, have fun and never forget to celebrate our successes. We value innovation, creating high-quality products and delivering the best customer experience and service. We are a fast-growing company that combines an eCommerce mind-set with a tangible and emotional product. Besides our famous annual New Year’s party and summer party, we end the week with Friday afternoon drinks.
- An international team that you definitely like working with.
- Agile way of working to empower team members and create an innovative and efficient organization.
- A rewarding job in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation and an environment to develop yourself
- Informal and hands-on work culture
- Room for you to do things your way, growth to improve and excel
- 2 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station with the best view on the city