We are currently looking for a Junior IT specialist. But not just anyone, we are looking for someone with great enthusiasm and knowledge of customer care. Do you think you fit this description? Then please continue reading and apply!
Join one of the fastest growing companies in The Netherlands and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products. With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
We are albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them. We started selling photo books in the Netherlands since 2003 and expanded into other markets; broadening our portfolio to include other photo products such as wall art and calendars.
Our head office is based in the center of Amsterdam and the production facility in The Hague produces all the photo products for the European market: The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, UK and Spain.
As our Junior IT specialist you will support our customer care agents with the complexity of technical questions that cannot be directly solved. This also means that you sometimes will be joining the conversation with the customer via phone or email. The team exists of 20 agents next to 4 agents who are dealing with exceptions. You will report to the Team Manager. Due to the opening hours of our Customer Care department you are willing to work in the weekends and evening shifts as well as regular business hours.
You have a basic knowledge of xml file structures, windows/mac operating systems and above average knowledge on firewalls, error logging and folder and files structures. Next to that, you have:
- Knowledge on what other components/systems the editors connect with to run successfully (e.g Merchandise catalog Backend platform)
- Be able to solve earlier reported/solved technical issues themselves (by keeping track of past issues and their working solutions)
- Be able to determine if new issues are single or multiple, personal or our downloadable software, editor or other domain related etc.
- Good coaching skills and when needed training skills on new insights/changes in our programs or processes.
- Good understanding of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Team player, as well as working independently
- Flexible, accurate and enthusiastic work attitude
No day is the same at Albelli. And thankfully so. One moment you’re sitting quietly at your desk, the next you’re running around to get a project off the ground! Going together for lunch, drinks and helping each other to reach our objectives guarantees a close knit team.
Our office is located in Ypenburg (The Hague) and can easily be reached by car or public transportation. We also provide:
- Room for you to do things your way, growth to improve and excel
- A rewarding job in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation and an environment to develop yourself
- Informal and hands-on work culture