Are you experienced in customer service, do you have a flexible mindset and do you thrive in an organization where not a day is the same. Great! We look forward getting in touch!
Join one of the fastest growing companies in The Netherlands and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products.
With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere. We are albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them.
We started selling photo books in the Netherlands since 2003 and expanded into other markets; broadening our portfolio to include other photo products such as wall art and calendars. Our head office is based in the center of Amsterdam and the production facility in The Hague produces all the photo products for the European market: The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, UK and Spain.
The customer care team lead
- is responsible for a motivated and result-driven team.
- acts on daily performance, and identifies opportunities for development of employees and guides them in achieving and excellent performance.
- ensures direct reports have clear KPI’s and both business and personal goals that are SMART.
- develops a detailed plan for development in cooperation with the direct report. Comes to agreements about individual (year) goals.
- monitors the daily performance of the team and defines actions when necessary.
- analyzes customer satisfaction and service feedback information and formulates ideas to improve customer satisfaction and customer service levels.
- makes sure team members are assisted but also challenged on their work process. E.g. daily performance of the team has been monitored adequately and Employees have achieved the determined KPI’s and goals.
We are looking for professional with
- a bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant experience of which 2 in a management position
- flexibel, communicative and excellent leadership skills
- fluent in English and Dutch
At Albelli we work hard, have fun and never forget to celebrate our successes. We value innovation, creating high-quality products and delivering the best customer experience and service. We are a fast-growing company that combines an eCommerce mind-set with a tangible and emotional product.
- An international team that you definitely like working with.
- Agile way of working to empower team members and create an innovative and efficient organization.
- A rewarding job in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- Competitive compensation and an environment to develop yourself.
- Informal and hands-on work culture.
- Room for you to do things your way, growth to improve and excel.
- Annual New Year’s and summer party,
Is this the job you’re looking for? Great, we love to hear from you.
You can directly apply or contact Stefan van Egmond via email@example.com if you have any additional questions or just like to know more.