Do you want to grow our brand albelli in France and Wallonia to deliver its ambitious growth targets in one of our markets? Does the idea of working in a motivated team and taking albelli to the next level excite you? Then you might just be our new marketer France/Wallonia.
Join one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalised photo products.
We are albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them since 2003. We started selling photo books in the Netherlands where we are the market leader and soon expanded into other markets and broadened our portfolio to include other products such as wall art, cards and calendars.
With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere. Our head office is based in the centre of Amsterdam. Our production facility in The Hague is where we produce all photo products for the European market: The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany & France.
As a marketer France/Wallonia, you will manage our albelli brand in France and Wallonia. This is a very exciting job with a lot of responsibility.
You will coordinate and implement marketing campaigns with the central marketing teams and expand our consumer brand albelli (see www.albelli.fr) in the France/Wallonian market, through increased sales growth. You will work from our HQ in central Amsterdam.
You will be working in the country team; a young and dynamic group of 8 professionals with big ambitions and a true passion for marketing. The country teams are responsible for the overall marketing strategy and execution of all local campaigns.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the development of the marketing and sales plan for the fiscal year
- Execution of marketing campaigns, both online and offline
- Creating and briefing local campaigns where strategically aligned
- Implementation of local strategic partnerships, local media buying and acquisition DM’s
- Point of contact for promotion partners, managing workflow (planning, execution & reporting)
- Local social media engagement and content
- Work with external agencies to outsource specific tasks like PR
- Work closely with customer service & other teams to ensure visibility across departments
For this position, we are looking for a native French speaker with an enthusiastic and proactive character, who can quickly pick up the business, set priorities and take ownership of our albelli brand in France and Wallonia. You are analytical, autonomous and have an entrepreneurial mindset to take our brand to the next level.
You also have:
- Bachelor or University Masters degree in Business or marketing related area
- Native French speaker with top-notch written and verbal communication
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- 2+ years’ experience with consumer or online marketing in France/Wallonia (B2C experience preferably)
- Proficient in MS office, HTML, CMS experience desirable (preferably WordPress)
- Commercially astute team player, analytical, proactive and organised
- Entrepreneurial, creative and strategic, driven by targets & results
- A fun and challenging opportunity in a dynamic and international environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Informal and hands-on work culture
- Based in the center of Amsterdam
- Awesome colleagues from all corners of the globe