Are you the agile .NET Software Engineer or agile .NET Software Developer who will help our e-commerce grow and wants to grow with us? Do you aspire to work closer with the business, being involved in decision making and learn more about the commercial processes? Then Albelli is looking for you!
You will join one of our cross functional agile squads: a business-value focused team that consists of professionals with different expertises to become an e-commerce leader delivering an inspiring and persuasive site experience that is feature and experience driven by best-in-class analytics and innovation.
At Albelli, we aim to be an agile company with a lot of room for (personal) development. We are focused on growth, not just in revenue or size but also in the maturity of our processes.
Join us at albelli. Front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with four different brands – albelli, bonusprint, fotoknusden and onskefoto. As one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in Amsterdam you will work together with an international team that’s passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalised photo products.
We’re headquartered in the heart of Amsterdam right next to Central Station, have a Nordic office in Bergen and a factory in The Hague where we produce our photo products for the European market: The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway and UK.
Although our colleagues come from all corners of the globe, there are a couple of things that unite us. We’re a driven bunch, passionate about exceeding our customer expectations and always setting our ourselves audacious goals. We embrace change, constantly striving to stay one step ahead in an ever-changing landscape. With customer centricity at our core, we are motivated by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
As .NET Software Engineer you will have overall responsibility for our ecommerce platform: designing, building and maintaining robust, highly scalable, testable and maintainable APIs and services that are used throughout the enterprise. You are a highly skilled professional who is both independent and a great team player. Flexibility and excellent communication skills are a must. You are critical and challenging, but you also know when to let go.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has extensive experience as a .NET engineer in a B2C e-commerce environment and has excellent knowledge about the technical design of scalable software components and distributed systems.
- You have experience in object oriented programming/design with .NETtechnology using C#;
- You have experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- You have experience with SQL Server and ORM framework;
- You are a valuable team member of an agile team (squad);
- You write high-quality software and use best practices;
- You share the responsibility for the work that you do with the team (tribe);
- You possess a curious and hungry mind, and a passion for code;
- You have good communication skills, you are smart, savvy, pro-active and get things done;
- You are fluent in English.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science/engineering;
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Continuous Delivery;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies;
- Experience with TDD, BDD, DDD;
- You have experience with e-commerce or similar platforms.
- A fast growing ecommerce environment
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.)
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities